Gold Coins prices
Are you looking to know the price of your gold coins today?
Use our Online Calculator to estimate the resale value of your gold coins. You can also come to our London office for a free valuation
Our buying prices are updated in realtime (each minutes), and based on the Live Gold Price in GBP.
NB: these prices are for reference only. Buying price might vary at the time we receive your goods.
|We pay per coin
50 Dollars Eagle
Other 1oz gold coins
Today Gold Coins prices
|We pay per coin
20 French / Swiss Francs
10 Dutch Florins
20 German Reichmarks
50 Mexican Pesos
Our online calculator make it easy to calculate how much your gold coins are worth.
Simply enter the number of coins that you have in the quantity fields to calculate their value.
This page lists prices for the main gold coins that we buy. Prices are up-to-date based on the live gold prices in GBP and refreshed each minutes.
Value of your gold coins today :
What type of gold coins do we buy?
We buy any form of gold coins, such as :
- British gold coins (sovereigns, half sovereigns...)
- 1oz gold coins (Krugerrand, Britannia, Maple Leaf...
- World gold coins (20 Dollars, 20 Francs, Florins...)
How to sell your gold coins
You can send your gold coins directly to us by post, using Royal Mail Special Delivery.
If you live near London, feel free to come with your coins to our office in Hatton Garden, and get a free instant valuation.
See our Complete Step by Step Guide
1) Prepare your documents
We require you to include a copy of the following documents in your parcel :
- Proof of Identity : valid passport or driving license.
- Proof of Address : recent utility bill (less than 3 months old)
- Bank Statement (if payment via bank transfer) : we do not need to see any balances or transfers. These can be blanked out.
3) Send via Royal Mail Special Delivery
Send your items using Royal Mail Special Delivery to our office address below :
63 - 66 Hatton Garden
London - EC1N 8LE (United Kingdom)
4) Receive your Payment
We will contact you by phone or email to give you the valuation of your items and obtain your agreement to proceed to the payment.
We offer the following payment methods
- Bank Transfer (BACS, FPS, CHAPS)